WAIVER & MEDICAL RELEASE FROM LIABILITY
Go Big Style Ltd
All participants for Bigstyle events and lessons are required to complete this form.
The form must be returned to the events + lessons organiser prior to entering the event or lesson.
By this Waiver, I assume any risk, and take full responsibility and waive any claims of personal injury, death or damage to personal property associated with Bigstyle Ltd.
With my participation at a Bigstyle event/lesson I acknowledge and agree that:
- The risk of injury through active participation in this event or lesson is significant, this includes the possibility of personal injury and the damage of personal property. Although protective equipment (in particular the mandatory helmet for kitesurfing and life vest for all deep water activities) and my personal discipline minimize this risk, there is still the danger of serious injury.
- I freely and voluntarily assume all risks of personal injury, death or damage to or loss of my property, arising out of participation in this event and/or lesson.
- I know that there are high physical stresses associated with this event/lesson and I confirm that I am physically healthy and sufficiently able to compete. I accept the company’s rules and will abide by the regulations.
- I authorize any employee or representative of the event/lesson organizer, as well as any authorized personnel to call medical assistance or emergency transport for me to a hospital or other medical facility, if, in their opinion medical care should be necessary.
- If any portion of this Declaration is found unenforceable, the remaining points shall remain in effect I understand and confirm that by signing this WAIVER AND RELEASE I have given up considerable future legal rights. I have signed this Agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress.
- I agree not to drink alcohol or take prohibited drugs before or during activities.
- I declare that I do not have any fitness, medical or physical conditions that would affect my participation in the activity. (e.g. please advise instructor of asthma, previous broken bones, dislocated joints, diabetes, allergic reactions, wear contact lenses/hearing aids, any disabilities, etc.)
- I declare that I can swim 50 metres (150 feet)
My signature is proof of my intention to execute a complete and unconditional WAIVER AND RELEASE of all liability to the full extent of the law. I am 18 year of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this waiver.
Please enter your legal name as it appears on your passport.
Please select who will be participating:
First Minor's Information
Second Minor's Information
Third Minor's Information
Fourth Minor's Information
Fifth Minor's Information
Sixth Minor's Information